1. Lyra Silvertounge from the His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman
I think Lyra would be a great sister. She’s so protective of her loved ones, and she is very selfless. She would do anything for the people she loves. I really love her fiestiness.
2. Molly Weasley from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Who wouldn’t want to have Molly Weasley as their mother? I don’t even feel like I need to explain this one.
3. Arya from the Game of Thrones Series by George R. R. Martin
I don’t really have a specific family member I’d pick for Arya, but I would love her to be in my family. She’s so badass. And maybe I’d have a Direwolf and I could do the whole warging thing. It’d be awesome.
4. Albus Dumbledore from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
I just really think Dumbledore would make a great grandfather. I would totally get him to teach me magic. I can just imagine spending holidays with him; it would be amazing.
5. Lou Clark from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I would love to have Lou as my best friend (I consider that a family member). She’s so quirky and bubbly, and I would just love to be around her. Plus, I love her fashion sense, so I’d be happy to share her clothes.
That’s all for Top Ten Tuesday! Let me know what characters you’d want as your family. Let me know if you’ve read any of these books, lets discuss in the comments.